Resources for the Team Members of the New England Regional Dredging Team (NERDT):
- The BRAMS is an executable program that contains three separate tools, the Bioaccumulation Evaluation Screening Tool (BEST), Trophic Trace (TT) and FishRand (FR).
Dredged Material Evaluation Guidance for Other Areas
- Sediment Evaluation Framework for the Pacific Northwest
- Northwest Regional Sediment Evaluation Team (RSET). 2018. Sediment Evaluation Framework for the Pacific Northwest. Prepared by the RSET Agencies, May 2018, 172 pp plus appendices.
- Dredged Material Evaluation and Disposal Procedures
- Dredged Material Management Office, USACE, Seattle District. 2018. Dredged Material Evaluation and Disposal Procedures, User Manual, December 2018, 151 pp.
Scarborough, ME Sediment Tracking Results
- Surveying Beach and Bathymetry Changes near the Scarborough River, Scarborough, Maine
- Slovinsky, Peter A., 2018, Surveying Beach and Bathymetry Changes near the Scarborough River, Scarborough, Maine: Maine Geological Survey, Geologic Facts and Localities, Circular GFL-229, 8 p. Maine Geological Survey Publications. 533.
- Status of Beach and Dune Restoration at Western Beach, Scarborough
- Slovinsky, Peter A., 2014, Status of Beach and Dune Restoration at Western Beach, Scarborough: Maine Geological Survey, Geologic Facts and Localities, Circular GFL-204, 22 p. Maine Geological Survey Publications. 495.
Publications on Reduction of Flood Waters through Coastal Wetlands
- Marshes with and without sills protect estuarine shorelines from erosion better than bulkheads during a Category 1 hurricane (Gittman et al. 2014)
- The Effectiveness, Costs and Coastal Protection Benefits of Natural and Nature-Based Defences (Narayan et al. 2016)
- The Value of Coastal Wetlands for Flood Damage Reduction in the Northeastern USA (Narayan et al. 2017)
Regional Implementation Manual
- Beneficial Use Planning Manual
- Role of Federal Standard
- Section 2005 Implementation Guidance
- Section 2037 Guidance
- MA EFH ILF Agreement
- Beneficial Use Category Definitions
- Coastal States Organization
- Coastal Systems Portfolio Initiative (CSPI)
- CSPI’s Technical Review of Coastal Projects: Storm Risk Management, Navigation and Ecosystem Restoration for the Nation’s Coastlines
- MA State Waters (January 30th 2014)
- A Federal Waters 1 (January 30th 2014)
- A Federal Waters 2 (January 30th 2014)